What’s up, EcoGardeners? We’re back with more pictures of the new and improved EcoGarden (read about when we received the latest sample here). To remind you about some of the new features, they include:
- A new height-adjustable brushed aluminium lamp shaft
- A bigger size. It’s closer to 30 L now, making it not only easier to maintain but also allowing for a greater variety of fish and other aquatic animals.
- A back compartment to hide all the necessary but non-stylish components like the pump and tube. Which leads us to our next point…
- Wallpaper!! In the same back wall we have made a frame where you can put a wallpaper-like decal. There will be a few different options to choose from, and maybe you can even design your own?!
- Additional filters, making sure the water flows through each filter stage before it reaches the plants. This way, the water gets cleaner and the fish are healthier and happier!
- Bigger plant cups! This is one of our favorite upgrades. Having adjusted the radius slightly on the corners, we’ve been able to make the plant cups bigger, but also separate. Instead of having one big grow bed, you now have three!
- Logo: We’ve engraved the logo name “Ecobloom” on the front side of the EcoGarden. We think it looks great and we hope you’ll like it too! Because after all, you’re part of the Ecobloom family!
Now that you’ve got the low-down on the features, let’s take a look at some pictures!
Isn’t she lovely?? We sure think so. We’d love to hear your thoughts and comments!
That’s it for today – we’ll be back on Friday with another Meet the Team blog post! See you then, EcoGardeners!