troubleshooting & info:
send a message at email@example.com to coordinate with the team.The support we get from our crowdfunding backers is what enables us to start and grow our business, gather customer feedback, and make improvements for the future In the Kickstarter community, the items that you receive after making a pledge are referred to as “rewards” because they are not purchases in the traditional sense and Kickstarter is not a store. These rewards are more similar to presents that are sent to people who back the project and help fund the idea, as a token of appreciation.We appreciate your understanding of our crowdfunding campaign and Kickstarter’s policy. If the EcoGarden no longer suits you or your lifestyle we recommend:
- Donating it to a local school/learning center or cafe
- Selling it second hand. If you are also based in Sweden, where the secondhand market is large and highly appreciated, we recommend places such as: Blocket, TipTapp, Tradera, and Facebook Marketplace where a variety of goods are can be found to buy and sell.
- Also see: https://www.tiptapp.com/en/charity – TipTapp charity & Free your stuff Stockholm on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/591450900922829/
If your pump is experiencing issues, try the following troubleshooting solutions:
- Check and clean out the sponge filters in both inside the pump chamber and on the outer front side of the grow beds.
- After some time water in your tank naturally evaporates. If your pump is making noises, this is a sign that water needs to be added back into the tank.
- Unplug and remove your pump from the inside of the EcoGarden then plug it back in while its outside of the tank to release clogged up air. Put back the pump like usual.
The EcoGarden’s automatic feeder is a convenient solution for you who wants to be able to feed your fish remotely. Since tanks can get quite humid, we recommend avoiding fish flakes as the type of food that is kept in the feeder as it may easily mold. Instead, opt for dry pellet fish food.
Plugging in the grow lights into the EcoGarden may be a bit of a puzzle but it is designed to be secure. See the setup video below and recheck your light connection. To activate automatic light adjustments based on the available natural light, turn on power saving mode in the EcoGarden app.
Since the EcoGarden contains water both in the main tank area and the grow beds for your plants, when water is being cycled it may splash out or to the side of the tank when it is not sufficiently filled. Make sure to keep an eye out for this during water changes
Similarly, due to condensation and moisture from the grow beds, it may travel following the path as shown below.
If this is the case and your tank is placed in a more humid environment, make sure to regularly wipe down regularly.
Do not seal off the holes in the back panel as these are designed to be there for ventilation purposes.
For app or other troubleshooting send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org with your device ID as seen on the menu of your app