you feed the fish, the fish feed the
plants, the plants feed you!
The EcoGarden™ utilizes an ancient growing technique known as aquaponics, which uses fish waste as a nutrient source for the plants, while the plants naturally filter the water which is recirculated back to the fish. It’s a natural and effective way of creating the ultimate self-sustaining and resource-efficient ecosystem where plants and fish live in symbiosis.
Also, by integrating sensors and innovative learning technology, you never have to worry about watering the plants or feeding the fish. The EcoGarden™ can do it all for you. You’re sent updates directly to your phone via the app. Our goal is to make raising fish and delicious plants as easy and interactive as possible.
A unique product with exceptional features
What is Aquaponics?
Aquaponics is a highly sustainable, proven growing system. By combining aquaculture (raising fish and water-based animals) with soilless growing of plants, we are able to create a self-sustaining, high-output ecosystem.
In this system, the fish waste is naturally broken down into natural fertilizer, which the plants use to grow. Also, by growing the plants without soil, they quickly and effectively filter the water for the fish.
- A natural and sustainable way of producing food
- No soil needed – the plants thrive in gravel
- Grows 2x faster than traditional methods
- Up to 95% more water efficient than conventional farming
- A low-maintenance, self-sustaining system
- Constant flow of nutrients creates dense growth
- No pesticides or fertilizers needed